3 month one-2-one business course for florists.
Ideal for florists looking to establish their brand or build on their existing business and take it to the next level.
We’ll work together in curating YOUR business and skillset, leaving you ready and raring to TOTALLY SMASH IT!
This is an online course with two Skype sessions with me each month, plus an option for 2 personalised sessions with me in our London studio. We will cover:
- Focus: Business objectives & scoping;
- Target: Your purpose & unlocking your potential;
- Branding: Establishing, reinforcing & living your brand;
- Be Seen: Marketing, social media & getting featured;
- Reach: Captivating your ideal client and market share;
- Budgeting: Pricing, stem count, and all things finance;
- Legalities: Business administration & the must have’s.
I cant wait to Boss It with you!
Instillation Floral Design for Events
1 or 2 day courses in our London studio.
Spend 1 or 2 full days with me creating large scale feature instillations such as suspended canopy instillations, archways, statement urns…
Before creating each piece we will cover:
- Design brief;
- Design concept & planning;
- Stem count;
- Pricing & costings;
- Safety of design features;
- Flower & material choices;
- Stem conditioning;
- Logistics & set-up.
- £1,400 (1 day)
- £1,950 (2 day)
Fine Art Floral Design
1 day course in our London studio.
As a leader in the Fine Art Floristry movement, I will guide you in applying the principles of this timeless style to your own arrangements.
Spend the day with me learning the fine art concept of space and movement along with the technical tricks needed to create those ‘effortless’ pieces.
We will create one centrepiece and one handtied bouquet, for you to keep.Investment: £850
Wedding Day SOS!
By popular demand! This is a 1/2 day course in our London studio.
An essential course arming anyone within the wedding industry (or bridal party) with the fundamental skills to SAVE THE DAY, should there be any floral faux pas moments…
Ideal for wedding planners, stylists, coordinators, caterers, H&MU artists, as well as MOB’s and bridesmaids.
- Bouquet SOS
- Buttonhole & corsage SOS
- Hair flowers SOS
- Centrepiece SOS
- Cake flowers SOS
- Wiring techniques
- Taping & resurrecting snapped stems
- Your tool-kit & stand-by essentials
- Check-list for you & your florist
Chat with me
If you know you want guidance but you’re not sure which step to take next then let’s have a chat to discuss where you’re currently at, and where you’d like to be.
It may be that we decide to tailor make you your own course…anything is possible.To arrange a free chat with me, get in touch hear. I can’t wait to find out more about you…